Sola-Cure offers a unique range of blackout blinds for the marine and offshore industries. Stylish and practical, our blinds are available with many options to suit every budget. Launched in 2015, our blackout blinds are proving to be incredibly popular in both leisure and commercial environments. Standard features across the range include the stylish metallic end fittings on the cassette and the bottom rail. Sola-Cure offers many different options from simple chain operation to remote control motorized options.
Quick and easy to install
- Compliant with relevant fire retardant IMO regulations.
- 4 ply PVC/fibreglass composition
- Anti-microbial properties reduce the spread of bacteria
- Durable, easy maintenance blinds
- Available with chain, spring return or motorized mechanism.
- Stylish, contemporary design
- Interchangeable fascia and end caps for a unique, customized appearance
- Side rails available to prevent movement at sea. Also ideal for inclined and overhead windows.
- Select from a range of 8 colours of blind material
- Choice of 5 fascia colours and 6 end fitting styles
- Special low profile blinds available for restricted spaces
- Sola-Cure offers a range of 8 colours; Jet Black, Navy Blue, Bottle Green, Antique Burgundy, Steel Grey, Cream, Desert Sand and Arctic White
Make an enquiry