Sola-Cure are suppliers of anti-glare blinds. We have a long and impressive reference list of projects and returning clients. Anti-glare blinds are suitable for all types of vessel; from small fishing boats to the world’s largest container ship. Our blinds are delivered with a 5-year warranty as standard. We have supplied over 30 countries worldwide and to some of the most recognisable fleets at sea.
Anti-glare blinds are a cost-effective solution for combatting glare from the sun. Often referred to as solar screen, sun shades or sunscreens, our anti-glare blinds reduce glare by up to 97% and are used in the marine, offshore, aviation and security sectors. Eliminating glare is not only critical when looking out to sea, it is also important when it is necessary to view monitors or other instrumentation on board a ship or even in a land based office environment. In addition to substantial glare reduction, Sola-Cure blinds also significantly reduce heat in the workplace, and therefore reduce air conditioning demands.
- Under test, Sola-Cure blinds reduce glare by up to 97%. Tests are conducted by an independent 3rd party UKAS approved test house.
- Data shows Sola-Cure anti-glare blinds provide total solar energy rejection of up to 94%, making them ideal for reducing heat and air conditioning costs in buildings and vessels.
- LRS approved
- Manufactured to ISO9001 quality assurance
- Cushioned damper system on retraction
- External speed adjustment for retraction
- Glare reduction
- Over 99% UV protection
- Excellent solar energy rejection
- Shades available in Grey, Silver, Gold and Bronze
- Suitable for inclined and overhead windows
- Choice of operating and locking mechanisms
- Suitable for restricted spaces
- Made to measure
- 5-year warranty
- Eliminates glare on monitors
- Improved safety when navigating
- Protects crew from harmful UV rays
- Improves instrument visibility
- Protects eyes from direct and reflected sunlight
- Creates a cooler working environment
- Protects fabric and furnishings from fade