LOW PROFILE MARINE BLINDS
It is often the case on board a vessel, that space is limited or the window is so small that our standard cassette size is considered too large. In these circumstances, the best solution available is the low-profile blackout blind. The brackets stand just 40mm from the wall (1 9/16”).
We apply the same high-quality IMO approved fire-retardant material to the roller and even offer our standard stability at sea options. The blind can be positioned fully down or at any desired position.
Sola-Cure low profile blinds are a wonderful solution in restricted spaces: –
- Bedrooms, galleys and general areas on pleasure craft
- Public areas and bedrooms on cruise vessels
- Bedrooms, galleys and general areas on canal barges / longboats
- Offshore rigs with accommodation for shift workers
- Commercial vessels with sleeping quarters for off duty crew
- With limited space on board, often there is a requirement for roller blinds with minimal standout from the wall. Sola-Cure has its own low-profile blind which protrudes from the wall a mere 40mm (1 9/16”)
- Maximum blind size suitable for low profile blinds is 1200mm (47 ¼”) x 1200mm (47 ¼” drop)
- Blind material options as standard Sola-Cure blackout blind.
- Low profile blinds are spring operated (motorized and chain operated blinds are not available)